Diamond Lattice Ivory/Gray Bamboo Rug
Bamboo is extremely resilient and durable as a fiber. Compared to cotton and polyester, bamboo has better moisture-wicking properties, and better moisture absorption. Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world. Some species of bamboo grow more than three feet each day! When it is harvested, it will grow a new shoot from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation. It is a grass and so regenerates after being cut just like a lawn without the need for replanting. This regular harvesting actually benefits the health of the plant. Cellulose fibers are extracted from the interior of the bamboo trunk (as well as the leaves), creating bamboo viscose which is then processed into rayon fiber, creating a silky smooth, glistening thread.
- Bamboo viscose fibers are light and strong
- Natural fibers create a healthier home environment, as opposed to synthetic fiber rugs which can emit harmful gases
- Pile: 100% bamboo viscose
- Colors: Ivory and charcoal gray
- Pile Height: 1/2 inch
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction attachment only - a beater brush is not recommended
- Spot clean by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much of the liquid as possible. You may use a solution of mild, colorless dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- For liquid spills, blot, do not rub, with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with natural fiber rugs
- For hard to remove stains, professional cleaning is recommended