Woodland Jute and Chenille Cotton Rug
Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. It is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).
- Tan jute with multi-color cotton chenille highlights
- Handloom woven
- Pile: 80% jute, 20% cotton
- Weight: 3350 g/sm
- Backing: Cotton/latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild, colorless dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- For liquid spills, blot, do not rub, with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with natural fiber rugs