Moray Seagrass Rug
You simply cannot go wrong when purchasing a seagrass rug. Seagrass area rugs are as affordable as they are eco-friendly. Our Seagrass rugs create a warm and welcoming ambiance in any setting in the home or office. They are essentially non-porous and therefore very water and stain resistant. Seagrass rugs provide great natural texture and character to your existing decor.
- Four grass threads create a basket weave
- Pile: 100% seagrass
- Khaki cotton border with mitered edges
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine woven
- Allergen free, containing no dangerous toxins
- Practical use in almost any setting
- Spot clean with a clean, undyed damp cloth. A mixture of mild, colorless dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first as it may cause discoloration.
- To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet.
- Vacuum with suction only attachment, or sweep this rug regularly.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated Host® cleaning system, which cleans by dry extraction and works very well with natural fiber rugs.