Prairie Seagrass Rug
Two grass threads weave through one thread to make the prairie design, which is bordered by kahki cotton.
- The coloration of natural seagrass a mixture of tan and light brown with a subtle greenish hue
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the seagrass
- 2x1 straight weave
- Pile: 100% seagrass
- Khaki cotton border with mitered edges
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine woven
- Allergen free, containing no dangerous toxins
- Practical use in almost any setting
- Spot clean with a clean, undyed damp cloth. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first as it may cause discoloration.
- To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet.
- Vacuum this product regularly with the suction only attachment. Beater brush is not recommended.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated Host® cleaning system, which cleans by dry extraction and works very well with natural fiber rugs.