Espresso Paper Shag Rug
The crème colors make a serene backdrop from which brown colors pop. The mix of dark and light hues creates a confetti-like statement piece to rest furniture and bare feet.
- Color: mixture of brown, mocha, creme
- Handloom woven
- Pile: 50% recycled paper, 25% viscose, 25% polypropylene
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Weight: 4000 g/sm
- Rug pad recommended
- We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated Host® cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
- To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
- Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.