Garnet Red Silky Shag Rug
Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers. Uniquely luxuriant look and feel due to custom specified blended yarn (50% rayon made from bamboo, 50% cotton).
- Color: Crimson
- Machine tufted
- Pile: 50% rayon made from bamboo and 50% cotton
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Weight: 4500 g/sm
- Rug pad recommended
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal. Vacuum regularly. Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile because it may snag and pull the long shag tufts. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile you should only use suction attachments.
- Professional cleaning is recommended, especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with all rugs.
- Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot, do not rub, with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.