Aurora Dawn features a jagged diamond pattern in jute which is overtufted to great effect on a base of bamboo viscose in a vivid yet earthy color palette of rust orange and natural brown jute. This area rug presents a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn types--bamboo viscose and natural jute.
Jute rugs bring a striking, chunky texture to any living space. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. Natural jute fibers are available and plentiful. Bamboo fiber is extremely resilient and durable. Cellulose fibers are extracted from the interior of the bamboo trunk (as well as the leaves), creating bamboo viscose which is then processed into rayon fiber, creating a silky smooth, glistening thread.
- Colors: Rust-Orange bamboo viscose, Beige-Natural jute
- Jute fibers are long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers
- Natural fibers create a healthier home environment, as opposed to synthetic fiber rugs which can emit harmful gases
- Hand tufted bamboo viscose, hand woven jute
- Pile: 65% blend of cotton and bamboo viscose, 35% jute
- Pile Height: 1/2 inch
- Rug pad recommended