With lime green and palm colored undertones this bamboo area rug is great for lightening a space and adds a touch of summer to your decor.
Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to a space. Natural Rug Co's bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability.
Bamboo Rug Features And Cleaning:
- Green bamboo with a tan border
- 100% Anji Mountain Moso bamboo, renowned for its durability
- Harvested from sustainable forests in the Anji Mountains of China.
- Bamboo is carbonized & kiln-dried to help prevent cracking and warping.
- Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo.
- Patented non-slip, ventilated backing cushions, keeps mat in place and extends the life of the rug. Backing is sewn into the border on the back.
- Mitered 100% borders provide resilience and clean design.
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
- Can be vacuumed. DO NOT use vacuum with beater bar. Only use suction attachments.
- Can be shaken clean. Clean up spills immediately and lift rug to air dry backing if moisture gets underneath the mat.
- Plastic or felt casters are recommended for chair or furniture legs to protect against scratching and cracking of slats
- Continuous exposure to sunlight may cause fading