The unbelievable softness of this handwoven rug is the first thing that will strike you when you unroll it. The second thing will be how the brilliant color of its Persian pattern is beautifully balanced by a distressed treatment. The softness derives from the Polyester blend of this rug's rag weft, which imparts a cushiony feel underfoot that will feel great in an office, living room, or bedroom. This rug's blend of global style and lived-in comfort will give your space just the casual style update you've been shopping for.
- Materials: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- Colors: Blue, Orange, Cream, Purple
- Pile Height (in.): 0.5
- Construction: Hand-Woven
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Soft, hand woven, flat-weave pile made of soft, durable polyester and cotton.
- Beautiful multicolor design adds a pop of color to your room.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.