Indigo hues meet organic texture and rustic style in this beautiful, braided blue area rug. Skilled artisans hand-braid and sew each of these durable rugs, making them a timeless, cozy addition to your bedroom, living room, entryway, or dining room. The soft yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles so you can style your home sustainably while still enjoying the gentle, cushy feeling of a high-quality rug under your feet. This versatile piece pairs easily with a variety of décor themes, from coastal to cottage to boho chic, providing ample floor protection and classic style to your favorite rooms.
- Material: 85% post-consumer PET, 15% recycled cotton
- Construction: Hand braided
- Color: Blue
- Pile Height: 0.30 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand-braided by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India