Bring beauty, tradition, and sustainability into your home with this bright, hand-woven area rug made from recycled saaris. Each of these one-of-a-kind rugs tells a story in soothing pink, green, and ivory tones. The unmistakable handiwork of an artisan, this flatweave rug features a distinctive diamond pattern alongside silky strips of saari yarn you’ll never tire of admiring. Its cheerful, multi-colored design is perfect for busy areas like kids’ rooms, living rooms, family rooms, and kitchens. Its sturdy backing and wear-resistant materials last to protect your floor, add comfort to your home, and bring style with a story into your space.
- Material: 55% post-consumer PET, 27% recycled viscose, 9% recycled silk, 9% recycled polyester
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Multi, Green, Pink, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- The recycled yarn from saaris that we use is made from viscose, silk, and polyester, which is more sustainable than pure silk.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India