Add a touch of global style to your living room or bedroom with this intricately designed diamond area rug. A chunky blend of white, black, and tan recycled denim fibers offer touchable softness that’s perfect for family playtime and gentle on bare feet. Medium pile and a sturdy backing add durable, easy-care plushness to your home space. Patterned black and white area rugs match effortlessly with your existing home décor while bringing texture and depth to your space. If you like the look of tribal area rugs, you’ll love rolling this unique piece into your interior design.
- Material: 65% recycled denim, 35% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Hand tufted
- Color: Black, Tan, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand-tufted by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Our denim fibers are made from upcycled blue jeans, so slight color variations may occur that will lend your rug an authentic and unique appearance.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended