With a beautiful waterfall of blue tones, this area rug will brighten up any living space and add a dynamic flair to your home decor. The firm, ultra-plush pile is hand tufted using upcycled cotton material repurposed from the garment industry. Bold, contemporary style meets serious sustainability.
- Hand tufted, multi-hued blue rug in a repeating, tile-shaped pattern
- Pile: 100% upcycled cotton
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Height: .5"
- Vacuum regularly with the suction attachment. Do not use a beater brush, as it will snag and pull the individual cotton fibers.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- For liquid spills, blot, do not rub, with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with natural fiber rugs
- All fibers that are exposed to direct, prolonged sunlight will experience some degree of fading. Please rotate your rug regularly if it is in a sunny location.