Breezy, airy, blue as the sky or the sea: this cotton and jute area rug will grace your room with simplicity and natural elegance, lightening your mood every time you walk by. Soft, gently distressed light blue cotton is bordered by durable, golden jute to make a classic flatweave rug that’s gentle on bare feet and easy on the eyes. Skilled artisans weave each rug on a handloom under GoodWeave® ethical labor standards and only sustainably sourced natural fibers are used. Place this easy-care eco rug in areas like the kitchen, bathroom, or kids’ room and transform high-traffic places in your home into serene spaces.
- Material: 70% recycled cotton, 30% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Blue
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Our cotton is made from upcycled t-shirts for an authentic, soft touch you can feel.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India