Made from soft woven wool and viscose, this tufted area rug offers touchable comfort that’s perfect for floor lounging. Neutral shaded area rugs add warm tones to your space, subtly define your furniture arrangement, and put a finishing touch on any home design. This neutral color palette also blends easily with wood floors, offering protection to floorboards that receive heavy wear from chairs and foot traffic. From family-friendly living rooms to cozy bedrooms, this plush wool-blend area rug will make your favorite spaces all the more inviting.
- Material: 50% wool, 30% nylon, 20% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Brown
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Hand-loom weaved by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Soft, handwoven pile made of ethically sourced jute, wool, and soft, durable nylon.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable.
- The warm, neutral brown and ivory color fits with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.