Capture the timeless style of a flatweave dhurrie (traditional Indian rug) with this jute-blend area rug. Its neutral, diamond pattern will pair with any home décor theme, from minimalist to coastal, making your redesign effortlessly tasteful and cozy. PET fibers, made from recycled soda bottles, add softness to the naturally durable jute fibers, so your family can enjoy playtime or movie night comfortably on your new living room area rug. Its thin profile and dense texture also helps prevent edge curling or bunching, making this eco friendly rug a wise choice for dining rooms and other areas with high foot traffic.
- Material: 56% post-consumer PET, 44% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Gray, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India