If you're looking to add impressive, chunky texture to your space, this jute area rug is the perfect solution. Our Cobblestone area rug is designed to be used in heavy foot traffic areas and is very durable. Jute fibers featuring earth tones of gold and tan with a hint of silvery-gray have been expertly hand woven on antique wooden hand looms by skilled artisan weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply unique style.
- 5-ply jute natural, gold and silver loop
- Hand loom woven on antique wooden looms
- Pile: 100% jute
- Color: earth tones of gold and tan with a hint of silvery-gray
- Height: .5"
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.