The geometric beauty of tribal pattern will provide depth and texture to your home with this timeless black-and-white area rug. A classic diamond pattern is featured in a sturdy flatweave, this rug is an easy addition to a living room, dining room, bedroom or office. Its neutral color scheme will complement both minimalist and layered styles alike. The high-quality feel and hard-wearing construction of this rug will help you keep your home’s high traffic areas looking stylish and clean. Each rug is hand-woven by skilled artisans with yarns derived from recycled drinking bottles and sustainably sourced jute—allowing you to support ethical, eco-friendly interior design in style.
- Material: 60% post-consumer PET, 40% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Black, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles and is a sustainable alternative to wool.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India