Our jute and hemp area rug has the perfect balance of texture, color neutrality and design, culminating in a rug that is fitting for most interior design themes. This area rug is rough, rugged and durable, yet soft underfoot. It is designed to be used in heavy foot traffic areas. Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Jute and hemp natural fibers featuring earthtones of gold and tan have been expertly handloom woven on antique wooden hand looms by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- Handspun jute and hemp 1/3 weave
- Handloom woven on antique wooden looms
- Pile: 90% jute 10% hemp
- Color: earthtones of gold and tan
- Height: .25"
- Rug pad recommended
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.