Bamboo Kitchen & Bath Mat
Quick OverviewBamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to a space. Natural Rug Co's bamboo rugs...
Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to a space. Natural Rug Co's bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability.
Bamboo Rug Features And Cleaning:
- Intricate bamboo inlay design
- Non-skid latex backing keeps mat in place
- High-gloss polyurethane finish resists water and protects the bamboo
- 100% Anji Mountain Moso bamboo, renowned for its durability
- Harvested from sustainable forests in the Anji Mountains of China.
- Bamboo is carbonized & kiln-dried to help prevent cracking and warping.
- Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo.
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs
o To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
o Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.
o We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
o If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated HOST carpet cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
o For more detailed instructions, please visit our Care and Cleaning page.