Versatile. Comfortable. Functional.
Poufs transform a nice room into something better by providing a pop of style and sprinkle of texture. Whether being used in a seating configuration or just serving as a comfortable ottoman to kick your feet up on, these poufs make your home better.
In addition to the handmade high quality, these pieces are filled in the U.S.A with premium, expanded polypropylene beads. This fill provides tremendous durability in keeping the item's shape while delivering a consistently soft yet firm every time.
- Dimension: 22" W x 22" D x 16" H
- Color/Finish: Tan, Ivory
- Upholstery Material: 65% Cotton, 35% Wool
- Construction: Hand-Crafted
- Shape: Rectangle
- Cotton and wool upholstery expertly handcrafted by skilled weavers finished and filled in the United States.
- Filled with a premium, recyclable, highly resilient expanded polypropylene bead that holds its shape much longer than traditional poufs.
- Easy and durable complement to any seating arrangement.
- Beautifully warm, the neutral color fits in with almost any decor.
- Large pouf with a supportive, yet comfortable sit.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the pouf to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the pouf, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much as possible and then follow provided instructions for liquid spills.
- If a piece of yarn becomes exposed, do not pull, instead, clip with sharp scissors.