If you're looking for bold texture, this jute area rug is it! One of our most popular rugs, this transitional jute rug offers an inviting, moderately chunky texture to practically any area in your home. Brightly dyed in a vibrant ivory color, it will awaken a tired room or be the centerpiece of a freshly designed new space. These rugs are expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- 2-ply hand spun jute boucle (nubby) with tucked ends
- Hand woven on antique wooden looms
- Pile: 100% jute
- Color: Ivory
- Height: .5"
- Rug pad recommended
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.