Bold colors add definite character and brighten up any space that needs a little life. Be brave and add this beautifully hued red and blue timeless classic to any room in your home where you want to provide warmth and focus. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or meditation space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Blue, Red, Purple, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand braided by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
Love this rug! I have an oddly shaped room and a rectangular rug would’ve drawn attention to the odd angles. This round rug with circular pattern works perfectly to mask the odd corners and draw the attention to the center of the room.