Style your home in modern shape and earthy texture with this geometric-patterned jute area rug. This handmade piece features high-quality jute in an abstract rectangle motif of warm neutrals, adding visual interest to any room. A work of art on its own, this rug is perfect for minimal, bohemian or midcentury modern living rooms, dining areas, and entryways. Durable, handwoven natural fibers create the perfect balance of sturdiness and touchable softness that’s built to last. A low-rise profile and dense weave prevents your rug from bunching, curling, or gathering so you can safely place it in high-traffic areas of the home.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Ivory, Tan, Gray, Multi, Red
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended