This stunning flatweave rug brings it all home: black-and-white minimalism meets multicolor boho chic. Tribal geometric patterns shine with a modern design twist. Hand-woven craftsmanship is coupled with dependable durability and ethical sustainability coexists with high style. The soft fibers of this eco rug are made from recycled saaris, soda bottles, and jute and then woven by skilled artisans on traditional handlooms. Gentle on bare feet, great for high traffic areas, and easy to care for, this unique rug will unify any room in which you unroll it.
- Material: 40% post-consumer PET, 30% jute, 18% recycled silk, 6% recycled viscose, 6% recycled polyester
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Multicolor, Gray, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- The recycled yarn from saaris that is used is made from viscose, silk, and polyester, which is more sustainable than pure silk.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India