Our celestial rug presents a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn types—bamboo viscose and natural jute. Bamboo viscose provides shimmer and silky softness while jute delivers a natural, earthy counterpoint. Celeste features a playful leaf pattern in jute which is overtufted to great effect on a base of bamboo viscose in a cool, inviting color palette of charcoal gray and natural brown jute.
Jute rugs bring a striking, chunky texture to any living space. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. Natural jute fibers are available and plentiful. Bamboo fiber is extremely resilient and durable. Cellulose fibers are extracted from the interior of the bamboo trunk (as well as the leaves), creating bamboo viscose which is then processed into rayon fiber, creating a silky smooth, glistening thread.
- Jute fibers are long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers
- Natural fibers create a healthier home environment, as opposed to synthetic fiber rugs which can emit harmful gases
- Hand tufted bamboo viscose, hand woven jute
- Pile: 60% jute, 40% blend of cotton and bamboo viscose
- Colors: Dark Gray bamboo viscose, naturally colored jute
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Rug pad recommended