Create the soft luxury you've always wanted in your home with the durability of this artisan crafted rug. Hand loom woven in a chunky loop weave this blend of recycled polyester (PET) and wool is soft and substantial underfoot. With its neutral gray tones, this rug is a perfect foundation in any room while mixing easily with a variety of decor styles.
- Material: 98% Polyester, 2% Wool
- Color: Ivory
- Pile Height (in.): 1.0
- Construction: Handloom-Woven
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Soft, cushioned pile made of post-consumer PET - a material derived from recycled soda bottles.
- Warm, neutral ivory color fits with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.