Cool off whenever you walk into the room with this beautifully crafted, hand-braided area rug. In gorgeous, saturated indigo, turquoise, and seafoam green, this 100% natural jute rug adds a high-quality coastal style to any room in your home. As a round, braided area rug, this piece evokes traditional craftmanship and vibrant coziness for those simple, serene spaces in your home. It is soft durable, and easy to maintain, making it ideal for heavily used areas of your home, such as the breakfast nook, dining room, living room, office, or entryway. Jute rugs are also ecofriendly and long lasting, so you can style your home sustainably.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Hand-Braided
- Color: Blue, Green, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.30 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand-braided by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties, to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended