Garden Motif Jute Blend Rug
Quick OverviewThis distressed, Persian-style rug features a jute-forward texture that's rustic, rugged, and raw. Garden motifs and lotus flowers in muted jewel tones of turquoise, sapphire, and citrine will add classic...
This distressed, Persian-style rug features a jute-forward texture that's rustic, rugged, and raw. Garden motifs and lotus flowers in muted jewel tones of turquoise, sapphire, and citrine will add classic beauty and a well-worn warmth to any room in your home. Trust this handwoven rug to heavily trafficked rooms like your entryway, living room, dining area, or playroom and you won't be disappointed in its functional floor protection and lasting appeal.
- Material: 60% jute, 30% polyester, 10% cotton
- Construction: Hand woven
- Color: Teal, Blues, Orange
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs
o To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
o Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.
o We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
o If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated HOST carpet cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
o For more detailed instructions, please visit our Care and Cleaning page.