This natural fiber rug adds a unique touch of global style to make your design scheme pop. Made with a sustainable blend of wool, jute, and recycled cotton, this dhurrie rug is long-lasting and a good fit for high traffic areas. If you love tribal print rugs, this understated, geometric style will add functional flair to your bedroom, living room, study, or entryway. This rug’s soft, natural texture also feels gentle on bare feet. Each of these rugs is made from sustainably sourced yarn and then hand-woven by a skilled artisan. When you lay this rug down, you’ll be supporting ethical, eco-friendly production practices and celebrating the age-old craft of artisanal rug making.
- Material: 55% jute, 40% cotton, 5% wool-viscose blend
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Brown, White
- Pile Height: 0.30 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended