Bring natural texture and sophistication into your home with this classic, hand-woven rug. The simple check design is accented by running wool and jute in perpendicular patterns which create an especially rich feel underfoot. The raised wool yarn is knotted tight, but adds texture to the rug which is further highlighted by the warm fringe finish. This item is accompanied by a high quality cotton backing which adds sturdiness while preventing buckling and extending the life of the rug.
- Materials: 80% Jute, 20% Wool/Polyester Blend
- Colors: Ivory, Tan
- Pile Height (in.): 0.25
- Construction: Handloom-Woven
- Backing: Cotton
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute accented with a soft blend of wool and polyester.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time.
- Warm, neutral color with ivory accents fits with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.