This handmade, distressed area rug's warm neutral tones of beige, blue and red make it easy to add global style to a new home or an outdated room that needs a new look. The rugged texture of natural jute is especially pronounced in this beautifully handwoven, flatweave area rug. Its subtle Persian-inspired patterns and motifs have an heirloom look about them, thanks to a distressed digital printing process that broadcasts classic comfort. Add durable, sturdy floor protection to complete your room and enjoy the coziness that this well-worn, well-traveled style statement will make in your home.
- Material: 60% jute, 30% polyester, 10% cotton
- Construction: Hand woven
- Color: Beige, Blue, Red
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended