Handmade craftsmanship speaks for itself with the quality of this subtle, multicolored jute area rug. Soft and expertly hand-woven, all-natural jute creates a sophisticated texture you’ll love in your most lived-in rooms. Ivory and naturally golden jute fibers interweave with overdyed rainbow jute for just the right amount of nuance. The playful tassles on either end add a bohemian touch to this neutral rug—making it a practical and stylish choice for living rooms, dining rooms, and kids’ rooms. This rug is also sustainably sourced and created by artisans in India under certified fair labor practices. Add lively, organic texture to your home design with this versatile, high-quality piece.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Ivory, Multi
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended