Jute, cotton, and recycled saaris will weave story and color into your home décor with this playful, turquoise area rug. Flatweave rugs offer high-quality floor protection and timeless style, making them practical for nearly every room. Ours are made by Indian artisans on hand-looms, using sustainable materials and traditional weaving techniques. Add a pop of color to a living room, kids’ room, bedroom, or nursery — or pull your eclectic style together with this rug’s multicolor lines. You’ll love the texture, softness, and cultural tradition this unique rug brings to your favorite spaces.
- Material: 40% jute, 40% cotton, 12% recycled silk, 4% recycled viscose, 4% recycled polyester
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Seafoam Green, Blue
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- The recycled yarn from saaris that we use is made from viscose, silk, and polyester, which is more sustainable than pure silk.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India