These eco-friendly bamboo rugs will add organic flair to any space with their warm brown hues. Great for the kitchen, bathroom, or living room, these sustainable rugs give your home a contemporary edge while providing a gentle reminder of nature's beauty. Available in a variety of sizes, you're sure to find one that fits your space and style.
Bamboo area rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to a space. Natural Rug Co's bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability.
Bamboo Rug Features And Cleaning:
- Brown rustic bamboo with a medium brown border
- 100% Anji Mountain Moso bamboo, renowned for its durability
- Harvested from sustainable forests in the Anji Mountains of China.
- Bamboo is carbonized & kiln-dried to help prevent cracking and warping.
- Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo.
- Patented non-slip, ventilated backing cushions, keeps mat in place and extends the life of the rug. Backing is sewn into the border on the back.
- Mitered 100% borders provide resilience and clean design.
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
- Can be vacuumed. DO NOT use vacuum with beater bar. Only use suction attachments.
- Can be shaken clean. Clean up spills immediately and lift rug to air dry backing if moisture gets underneath the mat.
- Plastic or felt casters are recommended for chair or furniture legs to protect against scratching and cracking of slats
- Continuous exposure to sunlight may cause fading
This bamboo rug looks awesome. It took a couple days to settle and not have any bumps or wrinkles but that was to be expected. We love the fabric border because it looks good and also prevents any bamboo corners from being exposed.
For some reason this type of rug is hard to find. I was so happy you had it in stock! Thank you for shipping it so quickly. My husband and I love it.