This style dresses up or down thanks to the versatility of upcycled denim in blue tones and natural, golden jute. This hefty, tightly woven rug is expertly handloom woven by skilled artisan weavers using the same tools and methods that have been used in their villages for generations.
- Material: 50% jute, 40% upcycled denim, 10% cotton
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Blue, Tan, Ivory, Beige
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs
o To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
o Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.
o We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
o If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated HOST carpet cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
o For more detailed instructions, please visit our Care and Cleaning page.