Returns and Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Your product may be returned for a refund (minus a 5% restocking fee) within 30 days of delivery or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
1. Place the unused product back in the original packaging. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. Items returned in used condition will not be refunded. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us, in a manner that is most cost effective and convenient to you. It is highly advised to obtain tracking information on your shipment. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) for your return before sending your item back to us. We will give you instructions on how to proceed with your return.
2. For products damaged during shipping, pre-paid return shipping will be provided. Please email your order number and a photo of the damaged products to Customer Service at email@example.com.
3. After you receive a confirmation RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for your return or exchange, ship the product in the original packaging to the address specified by our customer service.
4. For general returns and exchanges, upon receipt and inspection, we will issue a refund, minus a 5% restocking fee, using the same method in which we were paid. For exchanges, the new product will be sent upon receipt of the original.
5. Please understand that natural fiber rugs and chair mats will exhibit irregularities that are an inherent quality and part of the character of the item. Each rug and chair mat is unique and variations in weave and coloration are normal.