Add a subtle touch of global inspiration to your interiors with this gray diamond-patterned area rug. This detailed handwoven pattern features interlocked gray diamonds on an ivory background to create the perfect understated look. Neutral area rugs work with a variety of nautical, traditional, or modern décor schemes. Adding an area rug with a globally inspired look is perfect for incorporating texture to your living room, dining areas, and entryways. Our Zircon area rug features a reliable, woven jute and cotton fiber blend to create the perfect balance of durability and smoothness underfoot for touchable softness that's built to last. A low-rise profile and dense weave prevents your area rug from bunching, curling, or gathering so you can safely place it in high-traffic areas of the home.
- Material: 65% jute, 35% cotton
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Gray
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended.
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.