Perfect for the living room or bedroom, this creamy, off-white ivory jute area rug is blended with soft fibers that are gentle on your bare feet. A cozy, grounded texture and woven two-toned construction add natural brightness to your indoor spaces, which is especially invigorating during early mornings and dark winter months. Like most neutral rugs, this versatile piece pairs easily with a variety of décor schemes, from minimalist and modern to rustic farmhouse chic. Adding a jute area rug to your room provides durable floor protection, ample wear resistance, and natural style to your everyday life.
Material: 65% jute, 35% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India