If you're looking for bold texture, this jute area rug is it! One of our most popular rugs, this classic standard jute rug brings an inviting, moderately chunky texture to practically any area in your home. Gorgeous earth tones of gold and tan coordinate well with most decor themes. This rug is as durable and hard wearing as it is gorgeous so it's a great choice for high-traffic areas. These rugs have been expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- 2-ply handspun jute boucle (nubby) with tucked ends
- Hand woven on antique wooden looms
- Pile: 100% jute
- Height: .5"
- Rug pad recommended
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended.
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.