This hand-loomed natural fiber rug adds a touch of understated coastal style to any room in your home. Featuring a subtle diamond pattern and faded hues of seafoam green, this jute area rug is perfect for designing simple, serene spaces. Its fiber is made from the highest-quality, sustainably sourced jute yarn. It is coarse, durable, and easy to maintain, making it ideal for heavily used areas of your home, such as the dining room, living room, office, or entryway. Jute rugs are ecofriendly and long lasting, so you can style your home sustainably. Its thick, wear-resistant materials help protect your floors while adding an instant update to your interior space.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Green, Blue, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India