Sure to bring natural, organic ambiance to any space in your home, this jute area rug has been hand woven in earth tones of natural, gold, rust and cocoa on antique wooden hand looms. The intricate weave is alluring to the eye and provides great depth and texture to your decor.
Jute area rugs bring a striking, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- 5-ply natural jute
- Hand loom woven on antique wooden looms
- Pile: 100% jute
- Color: earth tones of natural, gold, rust and cocoa
- Height: .2"
- Rug pad recommended
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended