This stylish area rug brings a perfect combination of two natural fibers, creating an organic looking appeal and ambiance to your living space. Jute fibers bring a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability. Furthermore, our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home.
These rugs are expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style. Woven in neutral colors of tan, beige and creme this area rug will blend in seamlessly with most design themes.
- 5-ply jute and ribbed loop wool
- Hand loom woven
- Pile: 60% wool / 40% jute
- Rug pad recommended
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.