Look no more--you have found the round area rug you have been searching for! This best-selling, transitional jute area rug brings a warm, organic touch to so many areas in your home. It's a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. The jute fibers that compose this rug have been brightly dyed in a vibrant ivory color, which can awaken a tired room or be the centerpiece of a freshly designed new space. Don't worry, this rug is as durable and hard-wearing as it is gorgeous so it's a great choice for high-traffic areas.
Jute fiber area rugs bring a striking, chunky texture to any living space. These round area rugs are expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful classic styles.
- Hand loom woven
- Color: Ivory
- Pile: 100% jute
- Height: .20"
- Natural fibers create a healthier home environment, as opposed to synthetic fiber rugs which can emit harmful gases
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.