A new-age American classic. One of the U.S.A.'s biggest contributions to western civilization—denim—is fused with a highly sustainable natural fiber—jute—to create a cool, casual and durable area rug. The denim in this rug is upcycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute. James Dean would surely approve.
This round area rug encompasses the perfect blend of dimension, color and texture to enhance the design style in any room and create a relaxing, comfortable space to lounge.
- Material: 60% upcycled denim, 40% jute
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Tan, Gold, Blues
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials and natural fibers
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended.
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.