A timeless classic, this round jute area rug will add warmth and focus to any room in your home. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or meditation space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entryway, and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You'll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Color: Tan, Black
- Pile Height: 0.25''
- Construction: Hand-Braided
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Hand braided pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber, expertly screen printed with a black tribal design.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be coarse and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time.
- The warm, natural tan and black tribal design fit with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided instructions for liquid spills.