Boot trays don't have to be boring. The foundation of this collection begins with a premium, heavy-duty, waterproof tray made of natural and recycled rubber featuring a classic scroll design. To that, we have added an easily removable insert that is available in a variety of stylish patterns and woven from natural, durable coir fiber. This insert adds a pretty punch to your decor and cleans up simply just remove the insert, shake out debris, hose off insert, air dry and you are back in business. Genius! Now go outside, do what you do, and know that your footwear has a safe and smart place to rest when you get back home.
- Tray Material: 80% Natural Rubber (70% of which recycled from automotive tires)
- Insert: 100% Woven Coir (coconut fiber)
- Colors: Tan, Black
- Construction: Woven
- Backing: Natural Rubber
- The tray is made with a heavy-duty natural rubber that stays in place, the tall sides keep water, snow, and mud from spilling over.
- The Woven insert is made of 100% coir (coconut fibers) for superior looks and durability, easy to remove and clean.
- Black rubber tray with a natural and black colored coir insert fits with almost any decor.
- Keeps your footwear organized and your floors clean, and offers a perfect solution for your pet food bowls to limit spills.
- Remove insert and shake out debris from insert and tray.
- Spot clean with mild soap and water for stains or simply hose off with water and allow each section to air dry.