Bring the outdoors in with our multi-colored jute area rug featuring earth tones of browns, tan, light blue, greens and creams. This rug fits in perfectly with many natural, earthy decors and will provide an organic-feeling ambiance. Although durable and hard-wearing, this rug feels feels soft underfoot.
Jute fibers bring a stunning, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- Tan jute with multi-color cotton chenille highlights
- Handloom woven
- Pile: 80% jute, 20% cotton
- Backing: Cotton/latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
This is the 3rd rug I've ordered from you guys and I love them all! We put this under the coffee table on a wooden floor and it really pulls the room together. Delivery was fast as usual. Thank you!
This rug was recommended to me by someone on your live chat. They were right! The size and material work great in our rec room.