Bring the outdoors in with our multi-colored jute area rug featuring earth tones of browns, tan, light blue, greens and creams. This rug fits in perfectly with many natural, earthy decors and will provide an organic-feeling ambiance. Although durable and hard-wearing, this rug feels feels soft underfoot.
Jute fibers bring a stunning, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- Tan jute with multi-color cotton chenille highlights
- Handloom woven
- Pile: 80% jute, 20% cotton
- Backing: Cotton/latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended