Made from soft woven wool and viscose, this tufted area rug offers touchable comfort that’s perfect for floor lounging. Neutral shaded area rugs add warm tones to your space, subtly define your furniture arrangement, and put a finishing touch on any home design. This neutral color palette also blends easily with wood floors, offering protection to floorboards that receive heavy wear from chairs and foot traffic. From family-friendly living rooms to cozy bedrooms, this plush wool-blend area rug will make your favorite spaces all the more inviting.
- Material: 50% wool, 30% nylon, 20% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Gray, Beige
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended