The seasons are a-changin' and this is the perfect rug to celebrate the beautiful colors of autumn. This timeless, classic rug will add warmth and focus to any room in your home. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or meditation space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your round dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Embrace the beautifully changing colors of leaves and bring those colors indoors with this vibrant area rug. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Orange, Brown, Pink, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand braided by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials